Inventory Unit Detail
2007 Yamaha Grizzly 660 Auto. 4X4
It's what the tough get going on. Long-travel four-wheel independent suspension and an unbeatable power-to-weight ratio add up to the toughest ATV out there.
- Highly evolved, 660cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke five-valve engine and light weight add up to one of the best power-to-weight ratios of any utility model in the industry.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATVing. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear, unmatched durability and confident all-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD — all with the simple push of a button.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension with five-way preload-adjustable shocks and 11.8 inches of ground clearance provide maximum control and comfort over rough terrain.
- Trick digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- All-wheel independent suspension, a thick, cushy seat and light handling make for a supremely comfortable ride.
- Lightweight yet super-strong CAD-designed steel frame results in the lightest weight in the class — 600 pounds — which results in outstanding handling and performance.
- Yamaha's patented five-valve cylinder design produces a potent combination of low-rev torque, right-now throttle response and high horsepower.
- 42mm Mikuni BSR carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition system ensure incredible throttle response and engine performance.
- Pushbutton electric starting with auxiliary recoil starter and auto decompression cam for “easy-pull” backup starter convenience.
- Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive with reverse taps into massive pulling power in low and superior performance in high.
- Specially designed full stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- Override button allows engine to make maximum RPM in full Diff-Lock mode.
- Compact engine design features a 45-degree cylinder angle for maximum ground clearance and lower seat height for quick steering and maneuverability.
- Gear-driven crankshaft balancer shaft and rubber-damper engine mounts reduce vibration.
- Large-capacity aluminum radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Low-maintenance front shaft drive features a gear case and electronic servo-activated 2WD/4WD/Diff-Lock via the On-Command system.
- Direct rear shaft drive eliminates the U-joint for great durability and more efficient power transfer at all RPM.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to help prevent belt from slipping.
- Easy-access, tool-free air-filter box.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front disc brakes and shaft-mounted hydraulic rear disc system ensure outstanding stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- Light, responsive steering and a class-leading turning radius combine for increased comfort and incredible maneuverability — even in 4WD.
- 7.1 inches front suspension travel and 9.5 inches out back, controlled by five-way preload adjustable shocks, provide a controlled, comfortable ride whatever the load or trail conditions.
- 11.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skid plate deliver maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
- 34.6-inch seat height creates a low center of gravity for improved handling and maneuverability.
- 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires on, lightweight aluminum wheels further boost ground clearance while reducing unsprung weight for lighter, more responsive steering.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 286 pounds combined (99 front, 187 rear).
- Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes standard and can tow over 1200 pounds.
- Handy, 12-liter underseat storage box.
- Large, 5.3-gallon fuel tank features an electronic, bar-type gauge and easy-access petcock.
- Wide, fully integrated floorboards feature serrated footpegs for extra grip in wet conditions.
- Large, specially designed seat is extra plush and widely contoured for all-day rider comfort.
- Dual 30-watt multi-reflector Krypton bulb headlights with high/low beams feature stylishly sleek cat-eye design; 5-watt/21-watt tail/brake light.
- Convenient, water-resistant 12-volt DC power outlet handles a wide range of accessories.
- Maintenance-free 18-amp-hour battery provides extra starting power, even in cold weather.
- Underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Type: 660cc liquid-cooled w/fan, SOHC 4-stroke single; 5-valve
- Bore x Stroke: 100mm x 84mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 42mm BSR
- Ignition: DC – CDI
- Starting System: Electric w/auxiliary pull
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic® V-Belt / H, L, N, R, P
- Engine Braking: All Wheel
- Drive Train: Yamaha On-Command® push button 3-way locking differential, 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; Shaft
- Suspension/Front: Independent double wishbone, 7.1” travel w/5-way preload adjustment
- Suspension/Rear: Independent double wishbone, 9.5” travel w/5-way preload adjustment
- Brakes/Front: Dual hydraulic discs
- Brakes/Rear: Hydraulic disc, four piston, shaft mounted
- Tires/Front: AT25 x 8-12 w/aluminum wheels
- Tires/Rear: AT25 x 10-12 w/aluminum wheels
- L x W x H: 82.1” (2,085 mm) x 45.3" (1,150 mm) x 47.6" (1,210 mm)
- Seat Height: 34.6” (879 mm)
- Wheelbase: 50.2” (1,275 mm)
- Turning Radius: 126”
- Ground Clearance: 11.8” (300 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gal. (20 l)
- Dry Weight: 600 Lb. (272 kg)
- Rack Capacity: 99 Lb. front / 187 Lb. rear
- Towing Capacity: 1212 Lb.
- Instrumentation: Digital LCD multi-function display, speedometer, odometer, dual trip, hour, clock, fuel, & gear position
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21/5W brake light
- DC Outlet: Standard
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke single; 5-valve
- Bore x Stroke
- 100mm x 84mm
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid-cooled w/fan
- Fuel System
- Mikuni 42mm BSR
- Starting System
- Electric w/auxiliary pull
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone
- Front Travel
- 7.1” travel w/5-way preload adjustment
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic discs
- Front Tires
- AT25 x 8-12 w/aluminum wheels
- Rear Travel
- 9.5” travel w/5-way preload adjustment
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double wishbone
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic disc, four piston, shaft mounted
- Rear Tires
- AT25 x 10-12 w/aluminum wheels
- Dry Weight
- 600 lbs. (272 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 99 lbs.
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 187 lbs.
- Towing Capacity
- 1212 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal. (20 l)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.8 in. (300 mm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 82.1” (2,085 mm) x 45.3" (1,150 mm) x 47.6" (1,210 mm)
- 50.2 in. (1,275 mm)
- Drive Train
- Yamaha On-Command® push button 3-way locking differential, 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; Shaft
- Yamaha Ultramatic® V-Belt / H, L, N, R, P
- Standard: Digital LCD multifunction display
- Standard: Digital LCD multifunction display
- Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21/5W brake light
- Hardwoods HD Camo, Hunter Green, Steel Blue, and Red
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)